Our Ball Mason Range are both pretty and practical. When your candle has finished burning, simply wash out the jar with warm soapy water, you then have a pretty jar that is perfect for pantry/laundry/bathroom storage or to just display some beautiful blooms.
In this range you will find the gorgeous scent of;
- Australian Bush
- Driftwood + Salt
- French Pear
- Lavender (as shown here)
- These jars are 350g and have a burn time of approx 60+ hrs
To ensure you have a long lasting, full fragrance soy candle, please read the following information:
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container.
- The first burn of the candle should last as long as it takes to reach all the way to the edges of the container.
- Always trim your wick to about 1 cm before relighting your candle. This will ensure a longer lasting candle, minimise soot and remove any mushrooming of the wick left from the previous burn.
- Always extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten.
- All our candles have been lovingly hand poured, not massed produced and although all effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle can be different.
- NEVER leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep away from children + pets