Our ever changing handpicked range of unique Farmhouse home decor and gifts have been sourced both locally, as well as small amount from overseas. I pay special attention to both the detail, design & always a consideration to eco friendly products. I also love to support other local small businesses, who are makers of handmade products, and you will find a selection of their items for sale as well. So please pop into our boutique store in the charming little lakeside village of Teralba, where you are sure to find that perfect piece to add some farmhouse charm to any space in your home.
Our Farmhouse Candle Collection Range
Our Farmhouse Candle range are all handpoured (by me) and are made with the finest 100% pure soy wax,which means it is free from any nasty chemicals, burn longer and have a beautiful fragrance release.
Caring for your Candle
To ensure you have a long lasting, full fragrance soy candle, please read the following information:
- When lighting a soy candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the container.
- The first burn of the candle should last as long as it takes to reach all the way to the edges of the container.
- Always trim your wick to about 1 cm before relighting your candle. This will ensure a longer lasting candle, minimise soot and remove any mushrooming of the wick left from the previous burn.
- Always extinguish your candle by dipping the wick into the melted wax and straighten.
- All our candles have been lovingly handpoured, not massed produced and although all effort is made to ensure consistency, every candle can be different.
- NEVER leave a lit candle unattended.